- KabushikiKaisya Fieldtech
- March 30, 1984
- 45 million yen
- Manufacture, Sale, Rental of Applied Electric Instruments and Experimental Machines Relating to Civil Engineering
- Business Place
2-24-8 Taitou, Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Osaka Office and Factory
3-1-19 Hishie, Higashi-Osaka, Osaka, Japan
- management board
- C.E.O. President
- Trade Bank
- Mitsuisumitomo Bank(Ueno BO)
Nanto Bank(Yoshita BO)
- Manufacture, sale and rental of nuclear(radioisotope) moisture and density instruments for quality control of large-scale soil embankments (used to construct a road,dam,river dyke, airport, and building lot, etc.) belonging to Ministry of Land,Infrastructure and Transport, Japan Highway Public Corporation and local goverments.
- Storepiled coal density gauge.
- Research and development of nuclear(radioisotope) electric instruments and entrusted experimental by applying radioisotope techniques, electric engineering.
- Survey engineering using 3D-laser scanning and GNSS techniques.
- Sale and rental of soil Pollution analyzer.